Home  >  Uncategorized  >  T-Pain Sued for Child Support

T-Pain Sued for Child Support

Musical artist T-Pain is being sued for unpaid child support. He allegedly fathered a child out of wedlock two years ago. He has since offered the mother $500 monthly payments in child support which were turned down.

The woman is now suing T-Pain for larger payments. While there is no official word, it is believed that the two parties will be going to court in the near future to determine child support payments.

If you need help with child support, contact the Raleigh child support lawyers of Marshall & Taylor, PC at 919-833-1040.